Friday, March 5, 2010

God Give Me Direction

Just some thoughts that have been overwhelming me:

1. I dont think I will ever be able to understand why people are so concerned with other peoples lives! Apparently Im a hot topic these days, but what else is new? I am not a celebrity nor am I trying to be, yet people claim to know oh so much about me. I try not to let these people get to me, because in the end, while everyone is talking about how stupid I look, I am the topic of YOUR conversation, YOU are spending time in YOUR life discussing ME and MY issues. Have you handled your own? Maybe it would be beneficial to your life if you focused on YOUR LIFE!

2. I spend a lot of my time helping those I love. But as much I enjoy helping those th

No comments:

Post a Comment