Monday, October 11, 2010

Miss Black and Gold Scholarship Pageant 2010

Hi Everyone!

As many of you all know I am a junior at the University of Illinois at Urbana/Champaign.But you might not know that I am a contestant in the Tau Chapter of Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc.'s  2010 Miss Black & Gold Scholarship Pageant. As a form of fundraising for the scholarship we are selling ads for an ad book. The ads range from $25 (business card size) to $300 (centerfold size). The ad book will be distributed at the pageant to people inside and outside the Champaign/Urbana/Chicago community. If you are not interested in purchasing an ad, your donation (no matter what the amount may be) will be highly appreciated and useful. I have attached the order form for the ad purchases. If you choose to purchase an ad, please write my name (Christina Cornelius) in the memo of the check. If you have any questions or would like to buy a ticket to the pageant, feel free to contact me: Corneli1@illinois.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment