I know I have not blogged in a long time. Im sorry I've been living life. However, I'm back and I hope not to leave you all again!
Anyway back to my AWESOME friends. I will be featuring some of the most motivated success-bound (is that a word?! *Chrissi Shrugs*) talented young women in the City of Chicago.
"I dont want you to say my name, I want you to SCREAM it!"
Aleya James
www.AleyaJames.com
Currently, Aleya is working on her new sound along side Chicago producers Lp & Gift, and is ready to amaze the world with what she has to offer. Her new music is better than ever and comes as a breath of fresh air for the music industry. Aleya has also been blessed with a new project as the brand ambassador for the BILLIONARE GIRLS CLUB (BGC), which will provide a chance for her to give back to the community and be a voice for young women.
Isra Shatat
www.ISConexion.com
Isra Shatat, is currently an undergraduate student at the University of Illinois in Urbana- Champaign studying Communications with a focus in Pre Law. Isra decided to start an establishment her freshman year in college when witnessing several talented individuals seeking to pursue their dreams but unaware of where to start. Isra gained experience in the field of promotions working with nationally recognized R&B group Kwiet Storm and promotions company S.H.E Promotions. Isra soon went on doing promotions for Chicago pop artist Demi Lobo, R&B singer Kenny T, and entertainment company Get Phresh. In the summer of 2010, Isra received an opportunity to intern with Dream Careers and Universal Music Group/Interscope Records in Santa Monica California. As a pop marketing Intern, Isra worked on stat sheets for artists such as Lady Gaga, MIA, and N.E.R.D as well as clerical work for her supervisor, Marketing Director Miles Arnay. This opportunity helped legitimize Isra’s aspiration for the music industry and thus motivated her to start her own company. The company was officially launched after Isra Shatat received a management position request from singer Drey Skonie. Thus, ISConeXion was born!
Bry Delicia
www.BryDelicia.com
Bry is a graduate of the University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign. She fell in love with photography at a young age and gained the opportunity to fully pursue her passion while in college. While attending the University of Illinois Bry coordinated several fashion shows and founded a competitive model group, Moda Belissima. In addition to being a photographer Bry is a fashion stylist who has worked with international designer Kimora Lee Simmons as a Brand Ambassador for Baby Phat Clothing. Bry also has experience in Visual Merchandising with several world wide brands including The GAP and Forever 21.
These are three bright young ladies that I admire tremendously! I am so blessed to be able to say they are my friends. And they are an example that there is a such thing as being MORE THAN JUST PRETTY...



No comments:
Post a Comment